Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rome-ing Around

I have fallen in love with Rome already! I love love love it. With any free time I have been walking around the different neighborhoods and stumbling upon hidden treasures. My partner in crime has been Katerina, my Minnesotan angel who is also staying at M & J. Here are some of the treasures we have found while Rome-ing around.

A view of the Colosseum.


Cute window shutters & flowers.


Cappuccino!


Beautiful details on beautiful buildings.


I've become a little bit obsessed with fresh mozzarella, basil, and tomatoes. This pizza shop is about six small steps from my work. :)


I love cobblestone roads.


Cesar!


Ancient Roman ruins all around.


Gelato!


Even though it's cold, it's hard to pass up gelato. Caramel & strawberry, yum!


A hidden fruit & vegetable shop.


On my favorite street.


A better picture of the colosseum...



1 comment: